A security deposit of $200.00 is required to hold your reservation. We must receive a personal check, PayPal invoice or postal money order for the deposit. Once it is received, your dates are officially reserved.
Upon receipt of funds, the $200.00 security deposit converts to a damage deposit. If the following provisions are met, your deposit will be mailed to you within ten (10) days of your departure.
- No damage is done to the home or its contents.
- No linens or household items are missing.
- No early check-in or late checkout.
- House has not been smoked in.
- If the hot tub needs drained and cleaned you will be charged $35.00 for this service.
We accept payment of personal check, postal money order, or PayPal invoice.
*CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated.
Payment in full must be received within 30 days before arrival.
If you cancel more than 60 days prior to check-in, your security deposit will be returned.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to check-in, you will forfeit your security deposit.
If you cancel and have already paid for your stay, we will refund your payment for lodging.
The first day of the rental, there will be no refunds for any reason.
No cancellations due to weather.
Upon receiving your security deposit, copy of driver’s license and a signed and dated copy of the Rental Agreement. This will qualify as an Official Agreement.
Once we receive full payment for your reservation, we will secure your dates on the online calendar and diary to email you the lockbox information and local maps the week of your stay.
When you arrive, the house will be clean and set up with linens and as a courtesy we have included the following list of supplies to accommodate the appropriate number of guests:
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, paper towels, and napkins
- Dishwasher soap, hand soap, bath soap, laundry soap, and toilet paper
- Blow dryer and curling iron
Pets allowed with notification.
This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors on the deck. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $50.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors for the house and/or linens, costs will be subtracted from your deposit.
The hot tub is provided for the enjoyment of adult guests. Keep children away from the tub unless there is constant adult supervision. Please DO NOT sit on hot tub cover. This will result in breakage and immediate loss of security/damage deposit. We also ask that guests not use any products on your skin prior to using the hot tub.
We provide games and activities for our guests; however some games have small pieces or parts and are not suitable for your children, i.e. toddlers and infants, who may put things in their mouths. Do not allow young children to play unsupervised with games.
The wood burning stove is available to all guests. Please follow the instructions and guidelines included in your information packet.
Telephone service is local and emergency only. Please use a calling card or cell phone.
Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 p.m. This will allow our cleaning crew time to completely clean, disinfect, and set up for the next guests. Please respect this work schedule and do not arrive early.
Checkout time is no later than 10:00 a.m. the day you are scheduled to leave. We must be able to enter the home at 10:00 a.m. If you do not vacate the premises on time, you will be charged for one (1) additional night’s stay.
Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases left on. Before leaving, set the thermostat to 55 degrees in the cooler months and 80 degrees in the warmer months. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut.
We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost, or stolen.
If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, deduct it from your deposit refund to cover the expense.
Septic System: Please remember that anything that goes down the drain goes right into the ground and is absorbed by the environment. DO NOT USE LIQUID PLUMBER OR THESE TYPES OF PRODUCTS. The products stay in the sewer system and pollute the ground beneath the home.
You must be 21 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested.
The home has a maximum occupancy of 6 (six) guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction.
House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
There is wildlife in the area. Guests are to respect nature and take care to guard themselves and their guests appropriately.
If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount levied by the bank for NSF charges.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
|Print Name:||Mail to:
Melissa & Geoff Corah
32021 Harris Road
Tavares, FL 32778
Text to (321) 303-1095
Pets are permitted in Bearadise Chalet only with prior approval.
- All pets will be leashed at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Pets with extremely long shedding hair may incur extra cleaning fees.
- All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
- All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are in the wooded area and can cause harmful or fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
- The homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to pets while on the premises.
- This is a wildlife area and it is your responsibility to assure that your pet does not harass or chase any wildlife. Additionally, there are black bears in the area that could be a determent to your pet.
- “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dog fighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog, other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time.
I have read the above rules pertaining to my pet and assume full responsibility.